Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Help, please
Kos got this piece of hate mail after appearing on Nightline last night.
I think if a Democarat would be in office right now we would probbaly lose more freedoms then we already have because they would have abrought the troops home. Everyone has to realize that freedom is not free. The only reason we went to war with the Taliban is because they were hovering Al Qaida which was the terrorist organization that planeded and carried out the 9/11 attacks and killed over 3,000 Amerciacans.

While I can sort through most of the bad spelling, I'm completely stumped by the Taliban "hovering Al Qaida." I don't think he means that the Taliban was levitating Al Qaida. Does anyone have the slightest idea what he was trying to say? Is this some kind of regionalism that I'd understand if I travelled more to some of the scarier parts of this great land of ours?

No comments: