Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I write letters
Dear Bill,

Thanks for the offer of free publicity. I'm one of those "guttersnipes" with a "far-left Internet smear site" who regularly says bad things about you and about Mr. Bush's war. I've been working hard to get Christmas outlawed. Nothing would make me prouder than to make your enemies list. Mine is a small blog with light traffic. Like most blogs, it's pathetic cry for attention into the dark anonymous void of the impersonal modern world. But if you, a nationally-known figure, would denounce me by name on your website, I'd have it made. I'd be the envy of all of my far-left friends.

Happy Holidays to you and yours,

John J. McKay / archy

P.S. - It would be really cool if you alphabetized you enemies list by website name.

P.P.S. - Don't put Kos, Atrios, Move On, or Media Matters on your enemies list. They're hogging too much of the attention, as is.

P.P.P.S. - Did I mention that I hate Christmas?

No comments: